Anguish Flame

Anguish Flame
Hidden meaning

Ahad, 4 September 2011

how i bought my first guitar..

im gonna tell how i bought my first guitar which is still in good condition till today.. to make it a story.. i was suddenly have an urge to learn how to play guitar and have fun playing the song that was easy enough for me to play.. actually im reminded of these event every Eid celebration.. because i bought that black guitar exactly after im done collecting my "duit raya" (im still on the age to being given angpow lerr) form 5 i guess dont quite remember.. i ask for my second brother to help me buy that guitar.. its not exclusive always known as guitar KAPOK the price is RM 80. the cheap one that i can afford since i bought it using my own money that i collected. i was so happy i brought it home.. it was black.. got the white dot on the 5th 7th 9th note.. but now the notes are not there anymore.. wash out by hands an time :D. i was afraid my father would scold me for buying things i dont know how to use.. so i hide it in my room.. when my fathers gone to work i take it out and try to play it.. just strumming without knowledge of the chord or anything.. while i ask my elder brother to teach me.. my 2nd brother also dont know.. oh yeah i forgot.. this is the image of the guitar..



its taken when i have moved to seremban.. there goes.. back to the story.. my elder brother teach me the easy one.. metalica song and nirvana.. i dont recall the title i just play the note .. at first it was hard to do the chord u know.. since th efinger still not loose and still not use to the guitar.. my finger also hurt.. it feels like its buring on the tips of each my left finger.. actually thats what happen to anyone whos trying to learn to play guitar the first time.. the first song that i can play well and that actually took me a year.. and through my dreams i got the rhythym.. was IN JOY AND SORROW - His Infernal Majesty ( H.I.M) you can find the song on youtube .. during the method of learning i lost my father.. and i got to paly that song after we have moved to seremban.. it has been 6 years i try to learn to play guitar but im still not so good at it.. i can play what song i want but i need to refer to the code.. i was amaze when i see my 'Sifu" play the guitar.. he played it by only listening to the song and he can play so damn well.. im so jealous.. but both of them are modest still they try to teach me.. and we hang out a lot.. but play song that we could remember haha.. oh yeah during my period of staying in ipoh to work.. i bought a new guitar in case i got bored there.. ( its really help my finger) i bought another guitar that has 24 fret so i can play any song and try them out.. theprice was RM 120.. that shop gave an offer i cant refuse.. actually before that i bought another one.. RM 100.. the sound was good. but to bad the guitar was stolen when nobody in the house.. all the occupants gone working.. my friend HP also was stolen.. so in total there are 3 guitars.. but 1 went MIA :D haha.. my second guitar i got the video for it..



the guitar int he video the brown one.. is the second guitar that gone MIA.. T_T..

oh well now im not working and continued studying at KLMU.. i still love my guitars and paly them whenver im in a jam and sad, alone.. what ever the negative words.. my guitar is my best friend.. this is my third guitar...



im not from a rich family but this is all that i could afford for my hobby in which im still interested even until now.. i try my best to play but not everyone could listen.. because i can play song they dont want to hear :D
my next guitar is an electric guitar.. my aim is either ibanez or fender.. :D i wann try it out too.. i have played with yamaha.. my modest sifu let me have fun a bit :D
i think that is all.. oh yeah the black guitar i gave it and borrow it to my best fren whos suddenly pick an interest in playing guitar so i lent him the black guitar which is my old guitar.. :D i try to teach him a bit but i guess im not a good teacher since im also trying to learn to play :D

thats what makes what i am today.. without it i dont know how i could handle the pain and agony..

1 ulasan:

  1. nak dengar lagu...nk dgr lagu....miss the old days when u played guitar for me. :)

    BalasPadam