Anguish Flame

Anguish Flame
Hidden meaning

Sabtu, 7 Januari 2012

sigh..

today was really creepy i have my exam on 7 jan.. and i got my fever symptom on 5 jan.. its getting worse on the 6.. gone to the clinic got my medic.. on 7 i eat all the doc prescribe me but only flu he did not encourage me because it would make me feel really sleepy.. damn i really didnt though im well enough but have to find the strength... the journey to KTM seremban really is cold and feels like flying.. damn its creepy since i drive like a nut person.. luckily still manage to drive all the way to KTM.. even i feel my motocycle is a bit different but nevermind that.. quickly going to catch the 6 am train to make it to kl at 730 am manage to complete my objective.. i thought my mind would not think well since im on med.. still i feel my head wobbling.. and moving on its own a little to the right and left and my walk kind of slow.. stil manage to answer both paper normally.. but first time i gone out early on exam.. maybe because of the fever.. going back the med effect has gone so i feel normal but heavy head.. gone back home.. shower and sleep and saw my mom fallen ill too..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan